Are you interested in Data Science? Are you looking for a challenging internship within an international organization? Would you like to develop a broad view of Analytics, Data Analysis and E- Commerce? Then we are looking for you!
To support our Big Data and Analytics Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven:
Big Data & Analytics Intern
What will you be doing?
Our Big Data & Analytics Department is responsible for Data Analysis and reporting of all the websites of BookerZzz. Our purpose is to provide the organization with useful insights and advice, which leads to improvement of our business results.
The department consists of various data analysts and together we are focusing on (amongst others):
- Analyze and combine data about customers, partners and websites;
- Set-up and development of the BI data warehouse;
- Data science and algorithms implementation;
- A/B testing hypotheses based on data insights;
- Marketing intelligence;
- Forecasting revenue and demand;
- Use Google Analytics and other tracking tools
We are looking for a smart student who would like to gain real work experience or to complete his/her Bachelor- or Master Traineeship with us. We have a huge amount of data that you will get access to during your internship. You will be given a free hand to build valuable business propositions based on your data skills to support our commercial and business goals.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a Bachelor or Master or University student and you have affinity with Data Science (for example Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science);
- You are available for at least 3 months, starting between 1st July 2018 and 1st September 2018;
- You are able to speak and write fluently in English (Dutch is not required!);
- Excellent analytical and social skills;
- You are curious, take initiative and like challenges; Online courses is an advantage
- Last but not least: YOU LOVE DATA!
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
An internship @ BookerZzz means getting experience in an innovative, dynamic and fast- growing company with mostly young colleagues. The corporate culture is informal and result oriented. In addition of gaining work experience you will get the opportunity to develop a broad perspective in E- Commerce and we offer you a wide view in the world of Analytics, IT, Marketing & Sales. In addition we offer you:
- A challenging work internship or graduation research project, while giving you the opportunity to develop your own ideas;
- An inspiring working place in the heart of Haarlem, directly opposite of the central station;
- An internship fee starting with € 350,00 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week;
- Travel allowance;
- A permanent internship supervisor/ mentor to guide you through your internship;
- A fun and informal working atmosphere within a team of young and motivated employees with weekly office-drinks, free massages, epic pub- crawls, daily fresh fruit and legendary parties!
For more information about this internship, please contact Manuel at + 31 (0)23 3024 600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.