Are you interested in Data Science?
Are you looking for a challenging internship within an international organization?
Would you like to develop a broad view of Analytics and E- Commerce?
Then we are looking for you!
To support our Big Data and Analytics Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic and result driven: Big Data & Analytics Intern
What will you be doing?
Our Big Data & Analytics Department is responsible for Data Analysis and Reporting of all the websites of BookerZzz. Our purpose is to provide the organization with useful insights and advice, which leads to improvement of our business results.
The department is focusing on (among others):
- Analyze and combine data about customers, partners and websites;
- Set-up and development of the BI data warehouse;
- Data science and algorithms implementation;
- A/B testing hypotheses based on data insights;
- Marketing intelligence;
- Forecasting revenue and demand;
- Use Google Analytics and other tracking tools.
We are looking for a smart student who would like to complete his Bachelor- or Master Traineeship or to gain work experience with us. We have a huge amount of data that you will get access to during your internship. You will be given a free hand to build valuable business propositions based on your data skills to support our commercial and business goals.
This internship is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to set up his (graduate) research project within our fast- growing and international organization with the aim of providing valuable insights which helps us optimize our performance.
What do you need?
- You are a Bachelor or Master student and you have affinity with Data Science (for example Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science);
- You are available for at least 3 months, starting as soon as possible;
- You are able to speak and write fluently in English (Dutch is not required!);
- Excellent analytical and social skills;
- You are curious, take initiative and like challenges; Online courses is an advantage
- Last but not least: YOU LOVE DATA!
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
An internship @ BookerZzz means getting experience in an innovative, dynamic and fast- growing company with mostly young colleagues. The corporate culture is informal and result oriented. In addition of gaining work experience you will get the opportunity to develop a broad perspective in E- Commerce and we offer you a wide view in the world of Analytics, IT, Marketing & Sales. In addition we offer you:
- A challenging internship or graduation research project, while giving you the opportunity and time to work on your internship project or thesis;
- An inspiring working place in the heart of Haarlem, directly opposite of the central station;
- An internship fee starting with € 350,00 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week;
- Travel allowance;
- A permanent internship supervisor/ mentor to guide you through your internship;
- A fun and informal working atmosphere within a team of young and motivated employees with weekly office-drinks, free massages, epic pub- crawls, daily fresh fruit and legendary parties!
Hotelspecials and Bungalowspecials are part of BookerZzz, which is a fast growing organization that offers travelers the best short holidays in Europe. Through 18 different websites in 8 different countries we offer daily deals for more than 5000 hotels and 700 holiday parcs! At the moment we employ 150 employees, divided between our 3 European offices in Haarlem (NL), Berlin (DE) and Stockholm (SE).
For more information about this- and other- internships, please contact Tessa Olie at +31 (0) 23-3024683 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an overview of our (internship) vacancies, visit: www.bookerzzz.com