At BookerZzz, we use the latest technology and the sharpest minds to expand our high traffic booking platforms. Channel Management is an important part or our daily business since it’s providing us with the latest prices. We’re looking for a Channel Management Support Specialist who will be able to support the Product Development team.
As our new Channel Support Specialist, you provide technical support to our Channel Manager connections and internal stakeholders. You will dig into technical issues reported via our internal support system Jira and handle cases through resolution. You will determine the root cause of issues, resolving in the first attempt if possible and, if that is not possible, you conduct an escalation to our IT teams or external partners.
You’ll be part of our agile in-house development team consisting of 20 people from 10 different countries.
Channel management is a complex software eco-system that helps us maintain the correct pricing, availability & inventory and push bookings to our partners. It involves Hospitality partners such which are creating the data Hotels, Park, B&B, and IT providers which are providing the data.
You will be:
- Providing technical support for our connected partners (channel managers), and services to internal and external customers, with a focus on our current market which includes holiday parks & hotels;
- Developing strong partner relationships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilising Jira & emails;
- Ensuring all cases are resolved or escalated to the appropriate party in a timely manner in accordance with company service level agreements (SLAs) and individual KPIs, prioritising caseload appropriately;
- Researching existing processes using knowledge base software and available job help with the product owner responsible of the project;
- Ensuring that all issues are correctly tracked and followed up in Jira.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value your strong motivation and ambition to become better at what you do. You are not afraid to ask questions, try new things and share your ideas with us and. With your initiatives you can create energy and movement. We expect you to continuously look at issues from both sides and contact the (internal or external) person that can fix it. Interaction is your way of getting things done: you work closely with your own team, as well as other parties such as the sales team and the hotels. Good collaboration is going to make the difference in your work.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to:
- Work on a product that impacts a lot of people;
- Learn about all systems & channel management products;
- Be on a smart team that gets a lot done.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a similar position (such as Channel Manager, Revenue Manager, Implementation, Integration or Connectivity Manager);
- Have a high level of customer service and IT technical knowledge, preferably about API’s & XML;
- Are a good communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing;
- Learn quickly and are eager to find a solution;
- Have strong troubleshooting skills: you’ll be able to quickly analyse problems, determine the root cause and reach a resolution;
- Have an ability to operate across several platforms and environments;
- Previous hospitality & customer service experience is a plus, especially in the channel management and PMS area;
- Languages: fluent in English, another language is a plus. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Where are we?
Our office is located directly in the city centre of Haarlem, just across the central station, only 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary depending on your education and experience;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement, pension plan and MacBook;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and an onboarding program including an introduction day with guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities and legendary parties.
- Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’
- Questions? You can WhatsApp Monique Nelissen at 00316-38762512 or send an email to email@example.com
- Our interview process consists of three rounds. Two job interviews will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation. The interview process will be concluded by an interview with our cultural ambassadors who will focus on your cultural fit within our organizations.
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We strive to go through the procedure from application to job offer within 3 weeks.