Do you love writing as much as you love travelling? Do you want to learn all about content management, digital communications and search engine optimisation? Do you want to work in Haarlem, 15 minutes from Amsterdam city centre? We thought so. Come and be part of our team.
Who are we looking for?
Our perfect content and communications intern is creative, loves to write and is open for new cultures. Furthermore:
- You are currently enrolled in a Tourism/Communications/Marketing study;
- You are (near) native English speaker;
- You love writing and have an affinity for travel;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are available from January 2018 for a minimum of 3 months (longer internship periods would be an advantage);
- You already live in the Netherlands or are willing to move here.
What will you be doing?
The content and communications intern supports our team of international Content Specialists in their daily tasks. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Producing content for our travel blog;
- Writing park texts and other content for our English website;
- Networking with travel bloggers and other partners from the travel industry;
- Producing content for our corporate website, BookerZzz.com.
What will you learn during your internship?
- How to research and write SEO friendly content;
- How to increase the authority and visibility of a website;
- The basics of PR and branding;
- How to work with various content marketing tools, including Content Management Systems, Photoshop and a number of SEO tools.
What else can we offer you?
- An employment contract for 40 weeks;
- A competitive monthly internship reimbursement and a travel allowance;
- A young and international working environment with weekly after-work drinks, many other social activities and fresh fruit for all employees.
Who are we?
HolidayParkSpecials is an online booking platform that specialises in holidays in holiday parks across Europe. We are a part of BookerZzz, a company with over 18 websites and 6 different brands. BookerZzz customers have the choice of around 5000 hotels and more than 700 holiday parks in Europe.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation in English to Tessa Olie (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply though the button below.
We are looking forward to your application!