Our German label is growing at an exciting pace, and we’re looking for a Native German Content Marketeer to take us to the next level. The content team at FerienparkSpecials.de inspire guests to stay at one of our holiday parks throughout the year, ensuring high quality content on all of our channels.
Do you have an affinity for travel and a proven track record of travel writing or blogging? Do have a strong understanding of what our German customers want? And do you want to learn and grow in a dynamic and international organisation? Then you could be the perfect addition to our team!
What will you be doing?
As Content Specialist at FerienparkSpecials.de, you’ll make sure that all of the content we put out to our guests, from the newsletters to the blog, is aligned with our brand and our marketing strategy. You can take a scroll through our blog and our website to get a taste of what we do, but we equally encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box. You’ll have plenty of freedom here to take initiative and experiment with new marketing ideas.
Of course, you won’t be doing this all alone. You’ll be working with a tight-knit team of international content specialists for our various BungalowSpecials labels. You’ll also be working closely with the sales team and the online marketing department to ensure that we offer the right holiday to the right customer at the right time.
Your working day will include creating newsletters, writing park texts and inspiring blogs, engaging with our social media followers, networking with travel bloggers, optimising our SEO activities, and updating our marketing calendars. Within all of these tasks, your main focus will be on inspiring guests to book a holiday, increasing the number of visits to our website, and improving our conversion rate. You’ll do all of this within an inspiring and enthusiastic team of specialists from various fields.
Who are we looking for?
You love to write and you have a strong understanding of what makes quality content. You understand that successful content is always dependent on target audience and the channel that you’re using. You have a positive working attitude, are eager to learn and have excellent communication skills.
- Are a native German speaker;
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication studies or similar;
- 0-2 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Have an affinity for travel and proven track record of (travel) writing or blogging;
- Have a solid understanding of SEO and authority building;
- Are enthusiastic, driven, and eager to learn!
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
BookerZzz offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast growing international company, located directly at the city centre of Haarlem. You will work in a pleasant and challenging environment where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and initiative.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience + bonus structure;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays, travel reimbursement and pension plan;
- Free travel insurance;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and an introduction day with a guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy working environment including fresh fruit and free massages with a great international atmosphere and weekly office drinks, lots of social activities and legendary parties;
- Fun, eager and dynamic colleagues to work with who aim to build the most special booking platform in western Europe
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’
For more information you can contact Monique Nelissen at 06-38762512 or email@example.com