At BookerZzz, we are using advanced Digital Marketing techniques and the sharpest minds to optimize our campaigns. Our Metasearch partners such as Trivago, Google, Skyscanner and Tripadvisor are very important to the performance of our growing labels. We’re looking for someone that wants to help our international brands, such as HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials, grow to the next level. That’s why we are looking for a:
Digital Marketeer: Metasearch & Affiliates
Our in-house Digital Marketing teams consists of specialists in the areas of SEA, SEO, Email, Display Marketing & Retargeting. You will join our ambitious team to become the key player for promoting our offers through our Metasearch & Affiliate partners.
So, are you passionate about Digital Marketing? And are you result-driven, analytical & pro-active marketeer? Then we are looking for you!
What will you focus on?
You will monitor the results daily and act on insights to optimize our campaigns, whilst thinking about new possibilities to automate and grow within these channels.
Your most important tasks:
- Optimize our Metasearch Performance by adjusting bidding & analyzing traffic, bookings and conversion;
- Identifying new opportunities for collaborating with Meta searchers and Affiliate partners
- Co-decide on, and carry out, the long-term Metasearch strategy;
- Continuously analyse and test new data sources that can be used in bid strategies;
- Deciding on our Affiliate Marketing strategy and growing the channel by collaborating with our affiliate partners;
- Collaborate with your Digital Marketing colleagues and other departments, such as Business Intelligence and IT, to find automated ways to promote our offers within our Metasearch partner networks.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us. With your initiatives you can create energy and movement. Interaction is your way of getting things done.
Ideally you have:
- Experience in working with one or more Performance Marketing channels (such as SEA, Display Marketing, etc);
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communication;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Marketing, whether on the client side or agency side;
- Experience with large marketing campaign optimization with a focus on driving revenue and achieving a positive ROI;
- The ability to interpret and analyze large sets of data from different sources;
- Experience with Digital Analytic tools (preferably Google Analytics);
- Basic knowledge of (XML) feeds;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Languages: fluent in English, another language is a plus. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Where are we?
Our office is located directly in the city centre of Haarlem, just across the central station, only 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary depending on your education and experience;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement, pension plan and laptop;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and an onboarding program including an introduction day with guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities and legendary parties.
- Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’
- Questions? You can WhatsApp Monique Nelissen at 00316-38762512 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our interview process consists of three rounds. Two job interviews will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation. The interview process will be concluded by an interview with our cultural ambassadors who will focus on your cultural fit within our organizations.
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We strive to go through the procedure from application to job offer within 3 weeks.