Did you just graduate and are you ready to start your Sales career? Are you someone who has no hesitation in grabbing the phone? Are you able to identify and seize commercial opportunities? And does the thought of getting the best HotelSpecials on our website get you excited?
To reinforce our Sales Team, we are looking for a Support Account Manager with the ambition to grow and work his/her way up into the sales team.
What will you be doing?
As Account Manager Support at HotelSpecials, you’ll make sure that we offer maximum availability for the best prices.
How? By maintaining a good relationship with our hotel partners with the objective to help our guests find their perfect stay with more value for money. Your challenge is to ensure a continuous feed of competitive prices and availability of rooms. Making use of your results-driven attitude and by checking the competition’s prices and availability on a daily basis, this will result in a win-win-win situation for all parties concerned. In addition to acquisition by telephone, you’ll be working closely with the (content) marketing team to ensure that our customers are kept up-to-date with the best deals e.g. through our social media channels and via our newsletters. Ultimately, helping as many guests as possible to find their perfect stay is your end goal!
Of course, you won’t be doing this all alone! You’ll be working with an enthusiastic sales team, consisting of three Accountmanagers Support, two Junior Account Manager, one Medior Account Manager and one senior Account Managers. . In total, more than 4000 hotels can be found on the HotelSpecials websites. Our hotel partners actively use our distribution and marketing channels in order to profit from our wide reach and product range. Thanks to our 15 years of expertise, we hold a strong position in the market.
Who are we looking for?
You have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality. You are eager to learn, have strong communications skills, and are highly organised. In addition, you are customer oriented, results driven, and enjoy working with other departments.
- Are a (near) native German speaker;
- Have a HBO degree and 0-1 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Have proven commercial experience;
- Are able to work independently. You are curious and result driven;
- Have courage, humour and perseverance.
Why start working with us?
We are an international and highly dynamic organization that continuously challenges itself to get better. We are a team where people want to work because they know they are important and they have the opportunity to become specialists within their fields. At the same time, we are proud of our open company culture, we are encouraged to work together towards common goals and we are good in celebrating successes.
We are in the middle of repositioning our brand in the market. You will work with people with the right attitude and motivation that contribute to this new positioning. We have started this journey by creating brand awareness internally. The core values of our organization represent what we believe in and guide our way to the successful external awareness on what we stand for and who we are. Everyone, at every level, in every position shares our core values. Working at BookerZzz means contributing to our core values on a day-to-day basis:
Full of Action:
Creates our energy and movement. It keeps us alive. For you this means that you are not afraid of challenges or trying new things and that you are able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
To constantly develop we need to listen and understand – to the market and our own organization. We are interacting as our way of getting things done. For you this means: take the chance to work together with others in the organization and learn from each other.
This is what we are and what we want to be. Specialists balance the basics of interaction and the high pace of full of action. For you this means: you always want to get better.
Learn more about our latest improvements at our LinkedIn BookerZzz company page.
We have great benefits!
Our office is located directly in the city centre of Haarlem, just across the central station, only 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam. Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary depending on your education and experience;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays, travel reimbursement and pension plan;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and a onboarding program including an introduction day with guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities and legendary parties.
Who are we?
BookerZzz is a fast-growing company that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe. Through 18 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 150 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Vision: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free.
- Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’
- Questions? You can WhatsApp Monique Nelissen at 00316-38762512 or email to email@example.com
- Our interview process consists of three rounds. Two job interviews will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation. The interview process will be concluded by an interview with our cultural ambassadors who will focus on your cultural fit within our organizations.
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We strive to go through the procedure from application to job offer within 4 weeks.