The summer holiday season may only just have begun, but the sales team at Hotelspecials are already working hard to get the best deals for Christmas.
Does the thought of getting the best deals for Hotelspecials get you excited? Are you great at building relationships with partner hotels? Do you recognise potential for the Hotelspecials brand? Are you a natural sales person who loves a challenge? Then we’re looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As Account Manager at Hotelspecials, you’ll make sure that we offer the best deals on our website. You can get an impression of the possibilities at www.HotelSpecials.de, but we also encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box.
Of course, you won’t be doing this all alone! You’ll be working with an enthusiastic sales team, consisting of a Sales Support Administrator, a New Business Account Manager, two Junior (inhouse) Account Managers and three Account Managers in the field. In total, over 4000 hotels can be booked through the Hotelspecials websites. Thanks to our 15 years of expertise, we hold a strong position in the market.
Your daily work will include maintaining contact with hotels, supporting hotels with the loading of their availability and prices, supporting the Account Managers, and making use of all available (marketing and sales) resources to offer maximum availability for the best prices. In addition to being a point of contact for hotels, you’ll make sure that the deals are visible on our website. This means you’ll work closely with the marketing team to ensure that our customers are kept up to date with the best deals so that we can get as many bookings as possible. Ultimately, that is your end goal!
Who are we looking for?
You have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality. You are eager to learn, have strong communications skills, and are highly organised. In addition, you are customer oriented, results driven, and enjoy working with other departments.
- Are a (near) native German speaker;
- Have a HBO degree and 0-2 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Have proven commercial experience;
- Are able to work independently. You are curious and take initiative;
- Are enthusiastic and driven!
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
BookerZzz offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast growing international company, located directly at the city centre of Haarlem. You will work in a pleasant and challenging environment where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and initiative.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience + bonus structure;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays, travel reimbursement and pension plan;
- Free travel insurance;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and a onboarding program including a introduction day with guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy working environment including fresh fruit and free massages with a great international atmosphere and weekly office drinks, lots of social activities and legendary parties;
- Fun, eager, young, dynamic colleagues to work with who aim to build the most special hotel booking site in Western Europe.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’
For more information you can contact Monique Nelissen at 06-38762512 or firstname.lastname@example.org