At BookerZzz, we are ready to take HR to the next level. Over the last 5 years, we have strived to make our HR processes and day to day operations more professional. Now it’s time to invest in growing our employees. We are looking for an experienced Head of HR who has solid HR experience and is passionate about HR development.
Do you want to hone your valuable experience and knowledge of implementing development programmes?! Do you want to take leadership to a higher level with your coaching skills? Do you want to work with people who are eager to develop themselves and help us create a culture of learning? Then we are looking for you!
As our new Head of HR, you will have the power to create and establish new practices in a challenging and fast moving environment. Just like everyone at BookerZzz, you can make useful and simple yet fundamental differences within a matter of month.
With our international websites HotelSpecials & BungalowSpecials we are helping our customers experience their perfect stay. As head of HR you’ll make sure that all internal actions are aligned with our brand strategy and organisational goals to create that same perfect stay for our employees.
Your goal for the coming years will be to create a culture of Growth within BookerZzz, thereby implement the foundations of a Development Program in 2018. With your proven track record you will bring structure and guidance to the growth of a learning environment within BookerZzz. You’ll be responsible for providing HR advice on strategic level, and support the teamleads in a wide range of tactical and operational HR issues.
Within BookerZzz, we are a fan of Stephen Covey. We expect you to coach our Leads on these 7 habits and make them strong and effective “leaders”. But you will also do a lot of daily work on operational level within your own team. Your HR team will consist of a Corporate Recruiter and an Office Manager. You will be working closely with the COO en CEO.
In short you’ll be…
- Providing HR policy guidance;
- Increasing leadership skills;
- Implementing a Development Program;
- Managing in- through- and outflow;
- Optimising the Performance Management Cycles and Job matrix;
- Managing the HR team.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us. You will be working fulltime (32-40 hours).
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in HR;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Head of HR in a medium-sized organization , high level of stakeholder management and within a culture of learning;
- Proven track record in implementing a Development Program;
- Proven track record in coaching and increasing leadership skills (both individual as organising intervision and training sessions);
- Analytical skills, knowledge of relevant development in the field, laws and regulations and affinity with HR administration.
- Knowledge of Stephen Covey’s ‘The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People’ is Pré
- Master the Dutch and English language
Why start working with us?
We are an international and highly dynamic organization that continuously challenges itself to get better. We are a team where people want to work because they know they are important and they have the opportunity to become specialists within their fields. At the same time, we are proud of our open company culture, we are encouraged to work together towards common goals and we are good in celebrating successes.
We are in the middle of repositioning our brand in the market. You will work with people with the right attitude and motivation that contribute to this new positioning. We have started this journey by creating brand awareness internally. The core values of our organization represent what we believe in and guide our way to the successful external awareness on what we stand for and who we are. Everyone, at every level, in every position shares our core values. Working at BookerZzz means contributing to our core values on a day-to-day basis:
Full of Action:
Creates our energy and movement. It keeps us alive. For you this means that you are not afraid of challenges or trying new things and that you are able to work in a fast-paced working environment
To constantly develop we need to listen and understand – to the market and our own organization. We are interacting as our way of getting things done. For you this means: take the chance to work together with others in the organization and learn from each other.
This is what we are and what we want to be. Specialists balance the basics of interaction and the high pace of full of action. For you this means: you always want to get better.
Learn more about our latest improvements at our LinkedIn BookerZzz company page
We have great benefits!
Our office is located directly in the city centre of Haarlem, just across the central station, only 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam. Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary depending on your education and experience;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays, travel reimbursement and pension plan;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and a onboarding program including an introduction day with guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities and legendary parties.
- As of April of this year a great new office location within the train station of Haarlem!
Who are we?
BookerZzz is a fast-growing company that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe. Through 18 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 130 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Vision: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free.
- Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’;
- Questions? You can WhatsApp Monique Nelissen at 00316-38762512 or email to email@example.com;
- Our interview process consists of 3 rounds. The job interviews will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation and will be concluded by an interview with our cultural ambassador;
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We strive to go through the procedure from application to job offer within 6 weeks.