At BookerZzz, we use the latest technologies and the sharpest minds to expand our high traffic booking platforms. Do you want to hone your valuable experience and knowledge of scrum best practices on a high performance stack?! Would you like to work with the latest technologies to create quality systems?
We are looking for a dedicated Scrum Master passionate about Agile to help us take our platform to new levels of awesome.
What will you be doing?
Our developers have the flexibility to create and innovate in a challenging and fast moving environment. They are encouraged to think out of the box and create the best solutions, leaving their mark on the company. In the famous words of our developer, Rob, “Even as a new developer, you can start making a difference in the company within a matter of months”.
Together with your enthusiastic colleagues, you’ll be responsible for the development of various international websites (HotelSpecials & BungalowSpecials). Every individual is essential to the success of the team and team work is central to the way we work.
As our own dedicated Scrum Master you make a direct impact on the success of every effort by organizing the 3 development scrum teams.
What will you focus on?
You have the opportunity to put your mark on the quality of the product and the productivity of the teams by demonstrating your expert knowledge of agile methodologies in a way that fosters the creation of our high performance teams. You continuously improve the process.
Furthermore you will be:
- Act as the process owner for the teams.
- Making sure the backlog is ready by writing user stories in a standardized way including a clear and measurable DoD.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and add value to ask the right questions to the team.
- Maintaining the burn down chart; keep a close eye on the team progress during sprints and manage expections when needed;
- Helping the teams with reliable and accurate planning;
- Make sure the team is able to do their job by shielding them from interruptions;
- Working with the Product Owner to align the roadmap end if needed break stories up in smaller chunks.
What do you need?
At BookerZzz we want you to grow. You are someone who always want to get better and who always want to develop their skillset. You will have the chance to do that together with others in the organization. You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. And the ability to lead by example.
Further you have:
- A Bachelor degree;
- A Scrum Master and/ or Agile Coaching certification is a plus;
- At least 3 years experience working as a Scrum Master;
- Experience dealing with the organizational impediments around the team;
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle and Agile development tools, techniques and practices;
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, organization and time management skills;
- Excellent English communication skills in written and spoken form.
Why start working with us?
We are an international and highly dynamic organization that continuously challenges itself to get better. We are a team where people want to work because they know they are important and they have the opportunity to become specialists within their fields. At the same time, we are proud of our open company culture and we are good in celebrating successes together.
Does that sound like an organization you would like to contribute to? Then we’d love to get to know you. Our office is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just across the central station and only 15 minutes by train from the center of Amsterdam. Apply and convince us that you are the right person for the job!
We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience + bonus structure;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays, travel reimbursement and pension plan;
- Free travel insurance;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and a onboarding program including an introduction day with guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit and free massages, weekly office drinks, lots of social activities and legendary parties.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’
Questions? You can contact Monique Nelissen at 0031 6-38762512 or email@example.com