Are you looking for challenging role in online marketing where you can grow your career and have fun at the same time? Would you like to work and learn in one of the most competitive industries there is to be found online? Then we are looking for you!
What does an online marketeer actually do?
As a Online Marketer you will be managing our Meta search partners (price comparison websites), our affiliate program and handle the SEA accounts for one of our markets. Yes, it is a lot to do for one person but do not worry, we will help you! You report and analyze our performance in order to make changes, so that we generate maximum ROAS (if you don’t know by heart what ROAS is maybe this is not the job for you).
Stuff you will be doing:
- Optimization of Paid (SEA and Meta search) campaigns;
- Create and set-up (new) campaigns, including keyword analysis;
- Setup and manage A/B – M/V tests across our Paid campaigns (ads and landing pages);
- Bid- and budget management;
- Scouting for new partners and publishers across our affiliate programs;
- Create and report on Paid Traffic Campaigns and key KPIs (WoW, MoM and YoY);
- Analyze campaign and web analytics data and translate these into operational and actionable changes to achieve margin and ROAS targets
What does your team look like?
The team consist of our team leader (Rick), a Medior Marketeer (Ka-Wai), a Senior Marketeer (Daniel) and an intern. And you of course! The team works close together and has lots of experience in travel.
What we like you to have
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication or Information technology;
- One year of relevant working experience in Online Marketing;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- An analytical and data driven approach (Above average analytical skills);
- You speak and write fluently English and one the following languages: Dutch, German or French.
- Love numbers and always want to improve;
- Are a good communicator and take a lot of action;
- Like to contribute to a fun working environment and;
- Are a doer and finish things you started;
- You already know what CR, ROAS, QS, GDN, CTR, CPM, AOV, PPC means (or you google it to prepare).
This is a role within our performance marketing team. This means it’s a team that loves numbers and being measured. Their skills and results are a key to the whole companies success. It means some pressure (you should be fine with some pressure) to deliver results. The good thing is that they usually deliver outstanding results!
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our two brands HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 1000 holiday parks. You can read more on our company website Bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties, unless if we’re allowed too again. In the meantime we do this digitally!
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’. Any questions? Call or WhatsApp Simone on +31 (0) 6 387 62 512. A reference check and a case will be part of the application procedure. We strive for a quick and transparent application procedure.