Do you like to use the latest technology and the sharpest minds to expand our high traffic booking platform? Do you want to work on a product that impacts a lot of people and learn about all systems & channel management products? Do you want to be on a smart team that gets a lot done? Are you customer minded and do you want to work in a fun company in Haarlem? Then I am looking for you!
Channel Management Support
What does your day look like?
As our new Channel Support specialist, you provide technical support to our channel management connections and internal stakeholders. You will dig into technical issues reported via JIRA. You will determine the root cause of issues, resolving in the first attempt, if possible, and, if not, conduct an escalation with our IT teams or external partners. You’ll be part of our sales team, responsible for all relationships with hotels and holiday parks. Channel management is a complex software eco-system that helps us maintain the correct pricing, availability and inventory and push bookings to our partners.
Your core activities:
- Providing technical support for our connected partners (channel managers) and services to internal and external customers, with a focus on our current market which includes holiday parks and hotels;
- Develop strong partnerships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilizing Jira and emails;
- Ensure all cases are resolved or escalated to the appropriate party in a timely manner in accordance with company service level agreements (SLAs) and individual KPIs, prioritizing caseload appropriately;
- Research on existing processes using knowledge base software and available job help with the product owner responsible of the project;
- Ensure that all issues are correctly tracked and followed up in Jira.
What does your team look like?
The Channel Management Support role is part of the sales team. You will report directly to the Team Lead. The rest of the team consists of Senior, Medior and Junior Account Managers as well as one Account Manager Support and 1-2 interns. Together, we work on extending our product range and to always offer our customers the best holiday park deals.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us. We are looking for a candidate who has experience in the languages R and SQL and is eager to create reports and dashboards in Power BI.
You should have:
- HBO/Academic level by experience or education;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in distribution software in the hospitality industry;
- A high level of customer service and IT technical knowledge, preferably about API’s & XML;
- Strong troubleshooting skills: you’ll be able to quickly analyse problems, determine the root cause and reach a resolution;
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and/or English.
- Learn quickly and are eager to find a solution;
- Have good written and verbal communicative skills;
- Are persistent and be able to keep focus on set goals;
- Are able to manage high workload and handle deadlines;
- Have the ability to operate across several platforms and environments;
- Have previous e-distribution experience in platform environments, especially in the channel management and PMS area.
Who are we?
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 110 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Mission: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free. Does that sound like an organization you would like to contribute to? Please feel welcome to visit us for a cup of coffee at our office!
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam. We recently moved! See the pictures and check out the story about our New Office.
What do we offer you?
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly ski trip to Winterberg and legendary parties.
- Interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’;
- Questions? Get in touch with our Corporate Recruiter Ymke at Ymke@hotelspecials.nl;
- Our interview process consists of two rounds. The first round consists of an interview and will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation with the Recruiter and Sales Team Lead. The second interview will be with an Account Manager and a Brand Ambassador;;
- A reference check and a case in which you will retrieve and process data from different data sources will be part of the application procedure;
- We strive for a quick and clear application procedure.
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.