Do you love writing as much as you love travelling? Do you want to learn all about content management, digital communications and search engine optimization (SEO)? Come and be part of our team.
Per September 2020 we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
Content & Communications Intern (native English)
What does your day look like?
As Content & Communications intern you will support our team of Content Specialists in their daily tasks and you will be in charge of creating content for our label HolidayParkSpecials.co.uk. During your internship you will write inspiring texts for our website and travel blog as well as social media accounts.
Your core activities:
- Producing content for our travel blog;
- Writing park texts and other content for our website;
- Networking with travel bloggers and other partners from the travel industry;
- Producing content for our corporate website: BookerZzz.com;
- Supporting our team of international Content Specialists in their daily tasks.
What are you going to learn?
- How to research and write SEO friendly content;
- How to increase the authority and visibility of a website;
- The basics of PR and branding;
- How to work with various content marketing tools, including Content Management Systems, Photoshop and a number of SEO tools.
What does your team look like?
An internship at BookerZzz means getting experience in an innovative, dynamic and fast- growing company with mostly young colleagues. Our corporate culture is informal and result oriented. In addition of gaining work experience, you will get the opportunity to develop a broad perspective in e-commerce and we offer you a wide view in the world of Analytics, IT, Marketing & Sales.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
- You are currently enrolled in a Tourism/Communications/Marketing study (3rd year preferably);
- You are (near) native English speaker;
- You are fulltime available per September 2020 for 4–6 months;
- You love writing and have an affinity for travel;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You already live in the Netherlands or are willing to move here.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- An exciting internship environment with room for your ideas;
- An internship fee of € 350,00 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week (in case you need to relocate to the Netherlands, we provide you an internship fee of € 550,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- A dedicated internship supervisor to guide you through your internship;
Are you interested in this internship position? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a letter of motivation through the ‘apply’ button. Convince us that you are the right person for the job!
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can get in touch with our Recruiter Diane via e-mail email@example.com or WhatsApp 06-38762512.
In order to speed up the process, we prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: BookerZzz is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BookerZzz via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of BookerZzz. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BookerZzz as a result of the referral or through other means.