Do you have an affinity for travel and a proven track record of travel writing or blogging? Do have a strong understanding of what our German customers want? And do you know all ins and outs of SEO, authority building and copywriting? Then you could be the perfect addition to our team!
Due to replacement in the Content Marketing team we are immediately looking for a:
Content Specialist (native German, 40 hours per week)
What does your day look like?
Our German labels are growing at an exciting pace, and we’re looking for a native German Content Specialist to take us to the next level. The Content Marketing team at FerienparkSpecials.de and HotelSpecials.de inspires customers to stay at one of our hotels or holiday parks throughout the year, ensuring high quality content on all of our channels.
As Content Specialist for the German market, you’ll make sure that all of the content publish, from the newsletters to the blog, is aligned with our brand and our marketing strategy and that it suits the needs of our German visitors. Your working day will include creating newsletters, writing property texts and inspiring blogs, engaging with our social media followers, networking with travel bloggers, optimising our SEO activities, and updating our marketing calendars. Within all of these tasks, your main focus will be on inspiring visitors to book a holiday, increasing the number of visits to our website, and improving our conversion rate.
Your core activities:
- Publishing content on our German websites;
- Creating inspiring newsletters;
- Writing SEO relevant texts and inspiring articles for our travel blogs;
- Optimizing our link building activities and networking with (travel) bloggers;
- Creating inspiring content for our social media channels;
- Analyzing the search- and booking behavior of our customers.
What does your team look like?
Of course, you won’t be doing this all alone. You’ll be working with a tight-knit team of international Content Specialists and interns. You’ll also be working closely with the Sales team and the Online Marketing department to ensure that we offer the right holiday to the right customer at the right time.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication;
- You have 2-4 years of relevant working experience in a similar position (in an e-commerce company would be a plus!);
- You are fulltime (40 hours per week) available;
- You are a native German speaker (must!);
- You have good communication skills in English (and Dutch is a big plus);
- You have a solid understanding of SEO and content marketing strategies;
- You have knowledge of Photoshop and e-mail marketing tools;
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach;
- You have affinity with travel and a proven track record of writing and blogging.
- Are not afraid to take initiative, you are creative and you are results-driven;
- Easily communicate with other departments and stakeholders;
- Like to contribute to a fun working environment;
- Are enthusiastic, driven and eager to learn.
Who are we?
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 110 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Mission: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free. Does that sound like an organization you would like to contribute to? Please feel welcome to visit us for a cup of coffee at our office!
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam. We recently moved! See the pictures and read the story of our New Office.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- An informal working environment with ambitious colleagues with a strong team spirit;
- Possibilities to grow yourself on functional competencies and personal competencies;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly ski trip to Winterberg and legendary parties.
Not actively looking for another job but feeling curious? Please feel free to come and visit us for a cup of coffee!
- Interested in this job? Please send your resume and letter of motivation through the ‘apply button’;
- Our next step in the recruitment process is a phone screening. In case your profile has been selected for this first round, we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule a phone screening with you. After the phone screening there will be two more interview rounds at our office;
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure;
- Questions? Get in touch with our Recruitment department via 023 3024 600.
In order to speed up the process, we prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: BookerZzz is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BookerZzz via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of BookerZzz. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BookerZzz as a result of the referral or through other means.