Are you looking for a challenging role in Content Marketing where you can have fun at the same time? Would you like to work and learn in one of the most competitive industries there is to be found online? Then we are looking for you!
Content Specialist Sweden (6 month temporary position)
What does a Content Specialist actually do?
As a Content Specialist, you will be managing the content on our Swedish website. However, you will also make updates to or Danish and Norwegian websites (but less frequently). This means that you update the websites according to our MarCom (with your experience you should know what this means) , create our weekly newsletter and drive traffic via SEO by optimizing on-page SEO elements.
Stuff you will be doing:
- Updating content on our websites via our CMS (hotel info and destination info)
- On-page SEO optimization
- Creating and sending newsletters (via Mailchimp)
- Analyzing web analytics data and translate these into operational and actionable changes for your channels;
- Working together with the team on Content projects as part or our strategic business plans;
- Training and guiding interns.
What does the Content team look like?
Though you will be sitting in the Swedish Stockholm office you are also part of the content team consisting of; Antonia and Marisa for Germany, Justin and Robin for BENELUX and Katrin, our SEO specialist. The team is managed by Rick who also manages the whole marketing team. The team works close together and has lots of experience in travel. As part of the Stockholm office you will be part of a local 5 person team with two sales persons, one customer service agent, one manager and one finance person.
What we like you to have?
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Communication, Marketing or similar
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience as Content Specialist;
- An analytical and data driven approach;
- You speak and write fluently Swedish and can communicate easily in English.
- Love writing and learning new things;
- Are an excellent communicator;
- Contribute to a fun working environment;
- Are a doer and finishes things you started;
- Already know what SEO, bounce rate, GA4, Search Console, CTR and SERP means, and if you know Panda, Bert and EEAT you are almost hired already.
This is a role within our Content Marketing Team. This means it’s a team that loves content and communication. Their skills and results are a key to the whole companies success. It means some pressure (you should be fine with some pressure) to deliver results. The good thing is that they usually deliver outstanding results!
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our brand HotelSpecials. Through 7 websites in 7 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels. You can read more on our company website Bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our Stockholm office is located in the old town. Our HQ office is located in Haarlem, 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you?
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- NOTE: This job is a 50% part-time employment. Its a temporary 6 month position covering for maternity leave. Good chances of an extension.
- 6 months trial employment
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’. Any questions? Reach out via email@example.com. A reference check and a case will be part of the application procedure. We strive for a quick and transparent application procedure.