Are you looking for a challenging role in online marketing where you can grow your career? Would you like to work on high volume SEA accounts on our fast growing German websites and learn more on automated bid management? Would you like to work in a fun, informal and international e-commerce company in the travel industry in Haarlem? Then we are looking for you!
Due to replacement in the team we are immediately looking for a:
Digital SEA Marketeer (German)
What does your day look like?
As a Digital SEA Marketeer you will be partially responsible for (day-to-day) managing, analyzing and reporting on the paid campaigns in order to generate maximum traffic at the highest possible revenue and the lowest costs. You will contribute to all tasks related to all performance based paid traffic campaigns focusing on SEA. You will execute the company’s paid strategy to maximize business growth. In this job, you will also work closely together with your colleagues from our Marketing-, Supply- BI and IT department. As a German speaker, your main focus will be on the DE market in collaboration with our DACH team.
Your core activities:
- Managing (day-to-day), monetizing and ongoing optimization of ads campaigns;
- Create and set-up (new) paid campaigns, including keyword analysis;
- Setup and manage A/B – M/V tests across our paid campaigns (ads and landing pages);
- Quality score management and optimization;
- Bid- and budget management;
- Scouting for new partners and publishers across our affiliate programs;
- Assisting our Medior & Senior colleagues;
- Creating and reporting on paid traffic campaigns and key KPIs (WoW, MoM and YoY);
- Data mining and regular and ad-hoc reporting;
- Analyzing campaign and web analytics data and translating these into operational and actionable changes to achieve growth of bookings and maximize profit;
- Identifying and providing tactics to increase a website’s conversion rate for paid traffic;
- Staying on the forefront of paid search trends and remaining constantly informed about the latest trends in the market.
What does your team look like?
You will report to our Digital Marketing Team Lead. The rest of your team consists of a Medior Marketeer, a Senior Marketeer, a Junior Marketeer and an intern. The team works closely together and has lots of experience in travel.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
You should have:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communication or Information Technology;
- At least one year of relevant working experience in Online Marketing;
- Proven expertise with SEA campaigns (AdWords and Bing) and tooling;
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- An analytical and data driven approach (above average analytical skills);
- The German nationality or are a (near) native speaker;
- Fluency both verbal as written in English (Dutch is a plus).
- Are willing to develop yourself.
- Have a passion for and understanding of the travel industry;
- Easily communicate with others and feel free to take your own initiatives;
- Like to contribute to a fun working environment.
Who are we?
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe via the labels HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 110 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Mission: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free. Does that sound like an organization you would like to contribute to? Please feel welcome to visit us for a cup of coffee at our office! Read here how it all began!
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam. We recently moved! See the pictures and check out the story of our new office.
What do we offer you?
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly ski trip to Winterberg and legendary parties.
- Interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’;
- Questions? Get in touch with our Corporate Recruiter Ymke at Ymke@hotelspecials.nl;
- Our interview process consists of two rounds. The first round consists of an interview and will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation with the Recruiter and the Digital Marketing Team Lead.
- A reference check and a case will be part of the application procedure;
- The second interview will be with the Team Lead and one of the Digital Marketeers;
- We strive for a quick and transparent application procedure.
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.