Are you looking for a challenging role in E-mail Marketing where you can grow your career and have fun at the same time? Would you like to work and learn in one of the most competitive industries there is to be found online? Then we are looking for you!
E-mail Marketing Specialist
What does an E-mail marketing Specialist actually do?
Where should we start? Maybe with what you will not be doing. You will not be creating newsletters and send them. Sounds strange? In this role you are instead focusing on the high level issues related to e-mail marketing. Then for each country we have content specialists that create and send the newsletter. You will support the content specialists and follow up on their questions. But that’s not all, you also work on improving e-mail templates and plan, suggest and analyze AB tests. Next to that you follow up on e-mail targets and work on projects like personalization, STO and a whole bunch of other things.
Now, this might seem like a long list but it’s better to be honest about it. This is a demanding role but also very rewarding.
Stuff you will be doing:
- Summarize and analyse the results of send campaigns from 7 different countries and 2 brands (in total 12 websites);
- Inspire content specialists to always improve and try new things;
- Host training sessions with the team to learn them new stuff;
- Follow up on targets with team and suggest improvements;
- Work on our processes and flows for our email databases;
- Email planning;
- Boost our email lead generation programs;
- Strategic e-mail year plan for upcoming year(s);
- Create commercial marketing calendar for e-mail;
- Work on our transactional e-mails and making sure they are working and are up to date.
On top of this you work closely with other departments on planned projects that require e-mail. I.e. sending vouchers and setting up price alert emails.
What does the Content team look like?
The team consists of 2 Content Specialists for France (Sarah & Océane), Karoline who handles German websites, the Netherlands (Melanie and Susanne) and our E-mail Specialist (Think about your name here and how nice it would look)! The team is managed by Fredrik (based in Sweden). The team works close together and has lots of experience in travel.
What we like you to have?
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience as E-mail marketing specialist within B2C;
- You speak and write fluently in either Dutch or German and can communicate easily in English;
- If you have experience with SQL / HTML or similar that’s a great advantage.
- Are an excellent communicator;
- Contribute to a fun working environment;
- Are a doer and finish things you started.
- Know what OR, CTR, STO, Hard bounce, ESP, white listing all stand for by heart;
- Also know how to write the algorithm for STO you can consider yourself hired!
- Have experience working with Selligent and with lead generation software like Leadfamily, getsitecontrol or sleeknote;
- Are subscribed to 30+ newsletters just to get inspiration for new things;
- Are a constant learner.
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our two brands HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels and over 1.000 holiday parks. You can read more on our company website Bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the Central Station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties, unless if we’re allowed too again. In the meantime we do this digitally.
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’. Any questions? Email (email@example.com), call or WhatsApp Simone on +31 (0) 6 387 62 512. A case will be part of the application procedure. The selection procedure will start in October.