Are you looking for a challenging role in Content Marketing where you can grow your career and have fun at the same time? Would you like to work and learn in one of the most competitive industries there is to be found online? Then we are looking for you!
French Property Content Specialist
What does a Content Specialist actually do?
You will be writing and editing the property content on our (new!) French websites for BungalowSpecials. This means that you make sure all property texts will be available in French. Maybe you now think – what the h*** is a property? A property for us means a holiday park. And the content means writing a description that makes our customers confident in making a booking for their next dream holiday with us. This also includes updating images and facilities when needed.
When there is a need you are also helping with creating newsletters and driving traffic via SEO to the websites. Maybe also a blog post and a social media post will end up on your table.
This is initially a position for 1 year.
Stuff you will be doing:
- Writing descriptions of holiday parks;
- Updating images, facilities and other related park content;
- On-page SEO optimization;
- Creating newsletters.
The biggest part of your job is to write property descriptions in French.
What does the Content team look like?
The team consists of another Content Specialist for France (Sarah), Germany (Karoline), the Netherlands (Melanie and Susanne), our E-mail Specialist (Kimberley) and…you! The team is managed by Fredrik (based in Sweden). The team works close together and has lots of experience in travel.
What we like you to have?
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or similar;
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience as Content Specialist;
- You speak and write fluently French and can communicate easily in English.
- Love writing and consider yourself a meticulous person;
- Are an excellent communicator;
- Contribute to a fun working environment;
- Are a doer and finishes things you started.
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our two brands HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels and over 1.000 holiday parks. You can read more on our company website Bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the Central Station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties, unless if we’re allowed too again. In the meantime we do this digitally.
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’. Any questions? Call or WhatsApp Simone on +31 (0) 6 387 62 512. A reference check and a case will be part of the application procedure. We strive for a quick and transparent application procedure.