We are expanding on the French market! Are you French? Do you love to travel? And most importantly are you looking for an internship where you can learn all about working in an e-commerce organization in the fields of Content Marketing and Sales? Then join us!
Per May 2022 we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
French Sales & Content intern
What does your day look like?
You will support the growth of our brand on the French market by helping both our French Sales Manager and our French Content Specialists. Part of the week you will be in charge of creating content for our French website. During your internship you will write inspiring texts for our website (VillageDeVacancesSpecials.fr – Les meilleures offres de villages vacances) as well as social media accounts. Other part of the week you will be in touch with our French bungalow partners. This is a very hands on internship enabling you to help us with our French brand in many ways!
Your core activities:
- Writing park descriptions and other content for our French website;
- Participating in creating SEO relevant campaign pages;
- Producing content for our travel blog;
- Help with the set up of the newsletters.
- Contact by phone or email new business/acquisition of new parks;
- Keep track of leads in our CRM;
- Help with onboarding of new parks;
- Support Sales Manager with emails;
- Keep track of Rates & Availability.
What does your team look like?
An internship at BookerZzz means getting experience in an international, innovative, dynamic and fast- growing company with mostly young colleagues. Our corporate culture is informal and result oriented. In addition of gaining work experience, you will get the opportunity to develop a broad perspective in e-commerce as well as a wide view in the world of Marketing and Sales.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
- You are currently enrolled in a Tourism/Communications/Marketing study (3rd year preferably);
- You are a native French speaker and you can speak English;
- You are fulltime available per May 2022 4-6 months;
- You have an affinity for travel;
- You are interested in Sales and Content Marketing;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You already live in the Netherlands or are willing to move here.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- An exciting work experience internship with room for your ideas;
- An internship fee of € 350,00 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week (in case you need to relocate to the Netherlands, we provide you an internship fee of € 550,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week);
- Flexible workweek (possibility to work from home);
- Travel allowance;
- A dedicated internship supervisor to guide you through your internship;
- A healthy and social working environment including weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties.
Are you interested in this internship position? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a letter of motivation through the ‘apply’ button. Convince us that you are the right person for the job!
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can get in touch with Simone van Gorp (HR Department) via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +31 6-38762512.