For our Product Development team we are looking for a Front-End developer student with an interest in UX design and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
A big part of how we optimise our websites and User Experience is done through A/B testing, by splitting our traffic and exposing 50% to a variation of the website. During this test we can now measure the impact of just the variation, and when there is a significant change in a predefined metric for example a higher Conversion Rate, we can with confidence implement and release the variation for all of our visitors.
This internship gives you a unique chance to experience working on real product, learning about CRO and improving you Front-End development skills.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
- An internship position for 3-6 months, 32 – 40 hours per week;
- A dedicated internship supervisor to guide you through your internship
- An internship fee of € 350,00 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week (in case you need to relocate to the Netherlands, we provide you an internship fee of € 550,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- MacBook laptop;
- A fun and social environment with digital events in times of COVID;
- Working from home is the standard at the moment.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
- You are currently doing a related study on Bachelor level (HBO) (we are not looking for candidates who are already graduated, you need to be a registered student);
- Your speak fluently English;
- You already live in the Netherlands or are willing to move here.
- Initiative and creativity.
Are you interested in this internship position? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a letter of motivation through the ‘apply’ button. Convince us that you are the right person for this learning experience!
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can get in touch with our HR Department via e-mail email@example.com.
In order to speed up the process, we prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: BookerZzz is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BookerZzz via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of BookerZzz. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BookerZzz as a result of the referral or through other means.