Are you looking for a challenging role in Content Marketing where you can grow your career and have fun at the same time? Would you like to work and learn in one of the most competitive industries there is to be found online? Then we are looking for you!
Junior Content Specialist Germany
What does a Junior Content Specialist actually do?
You will be writing and editing the property content with focus on our German websites for HotelSpecials. This means that you make sure all property texts will be available in German. Maybe you now think –what is a property? A property for us means a hotel. And the content means writing a description that makes our customers confident in making a booking for their next dream holiday with us. This also includes updating images and facilities when needed.
When there is a need you are also helping with creating newsletters and driving traffic via SEO to the websites. Maybe also a blog post and a social media post will end up on your table.
Your main tasks:
- Writing descriptions of hotels;
- Updating images, facilities and other related content;
- On-page SEO optimization;
- Creating newsletters.
The biggest part of your job is to write property descriptions in German (and if needed create automatic translated descriptions for other countries).
What does the Content team look like?
The team consist of our team leader (Rick), a Medior Marketeer (Paul), a Junior Marketeer (Steven), our Content Specialist (Justin), SEO Specialist (Katrin) and an intern. And you of course! The team works closely together and has lots of experience in travel, The team is managed by Fredrik (based in Sweden).
What we like you to have?
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or similar;
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience as Content Specialist;
- You speak and write fluently German and can communicate easily in English. If you speak more of “our” languages fluent you are almost hired already!
- Love writing and consider yourself a meticulous person;
- Are an excellent communicator;
- Contribute to a fun working environment;
- Getting things done and finishes things you started.
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our brand HotelSpecials. Through 7 websites in 7 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels. You can read more on our company website Bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the Central Station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
Are you German and do you live in Sweden? Then you can also work from our Stockholm office!
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A salary depending on your experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 30,5 days of paid leave;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties.
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’. Any questions? Contact our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be happy to help. A case will be part of the application procedure.