- Job Junior Sales Manager Germany
- Location NL – Haarlem (HQ)
- Label HotelSpecials
- Category Sales
- Contract Type Fulltime
Do you speak and write fluently German and are you ready for a career in Sales & Account Management? Do you want to develop your sales skills ánd have fun at the same time? We want to grow our business and we want you to grow with us!
Junior Sales Manager Germany
What does a Sales Manager actually do?
As a Junior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the business development of your own regions and hotels on our German websites. This means that you work closely together with these hotels, but also with our internal departments such as Content, Business Intelligence and Online Marketing. You also develop Sales campaigns. Why? To grow our business and develop stronger positions. Did we mention you’ll keep a close eye on the market and respond to changing conditions? Well, that’s also what you are going to do!
Your main tasks:
- You are negotiating profitable partnerships with your accounts and close contractual agreements;
- You are responsible for matching our product offers to the customer demands by improving existing products and sales campaigns;
- You are acquiring new property accounts in your own regions to join our platform;
- You are keeping your property data up to date in our CRM system;
- You are analyzing market and business figures to be able to respond to actual developments.
What does the HotelSpecials German Sales team look like?
The HotelSpecials Germany Sales team consists of our Vivian, Maaike and a new (Sr.) Account Manager and…you! The team is managed by Elmar. The team works closely together with the Dutch Sales team, the Scandinavian Sales team and the Sales Support team, all with a lot of experience in travel & hospitality.
What we like you to have?
- A completed Bachelor Degree in preferably Tourism and Hotel Management;
- Are you into Sales? If you have the right profile we’d like to teach you how it works!;
- Commercial and Sales skills;
- Good written and verbal communicative skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- You speak and write fluently German and communicate easily in English.
- Get adrenaline from scoring targets and love to work together in a team to book results;
- Contribute to a fun working environment and have humour;
- Take ownership of your own projects and initiatives;
- Want to take care of your own regions and hotels;
- Are an excellent communicator.
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our brand HotelSpecials. Through 7 websites in 7 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels, You can read more on our company website www.bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the Central Station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 30,5 days of paid leave
- Travel reimbursement when you live more than 10 km’s away from the office;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- No reservation costs for bookings;
- 100% paid paternity leave;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table tennis and table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties, unless if we’re allowed too again. In the meantime we do this digitally.
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’. Any questions? Send an email to via email@example.com
This is the label you'll be working forHotelSpecials
NL – Haarlem (HQ)
This is the office you'll be stationed atNL – Haarlem (HQ)
Meet the awesome people you'll be working withTeam
Read about the history of our companyHistory