JUNIOR CONTROLLER (24 tot 40 uur)
We know that money makes the world go round, but we want to keep a grip on it! Therefore, we’re looking for a new colleague to support us on all accounting- and reporting activities. Are you up for this challenge as a Junior Controller? Then have a look at the vacancy below!
What you’ll be doing as a Junior Controller
As a Junior Controller, you’ll be fully responsible for all accounting activities of a smaller label of BookerZzz. This means that you’ll be managing all operational activities, including partner inquiries and supplier questions.
As if that is not enough, you will also be the one in charge for all fiscal aspects of our label.
The tasks you’ll get for example are:
- Daily manage all accounting entries (create daily bankledger and AP entries)
- Create monthly revenue accounting journals
Sounds great, right? If you’re still reading, this hopefully means you’re getting excited, so let us break down quickly what the ideal candidate would be like.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
Furthermore, it would be great if you’d have:
- A completed HBO Education MBO Education (administrative or financial)
- 2 – 4 years’ relevant working experience
- The ambition to work within an agile and small accounting department
- Good knowledge of Excel and affinity with smaller accounting software systems
- Good analytical, planning, and communication skills
- Track record in process improvements
- Good knowledge of the English language (Dutch and or German would be a plus)
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A salary aligned with your experience;
- An informal working environment with ambitious colleagues with a strong team spirit;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 30,5 days of paid leave;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- MacBook Pro;
- Full paid partner leave;
- 24/7 access to our online learning platform;
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’;
- Questions? Get in touch with Jeroen Koopman, HR Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Our interview process consists of two rounds;
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure.