At BookerZzz, we are looking for 2 new Product Owners; 1 with a focus on the Demand side of our Business and one with a focus on the Supply side of our business. Do you want to work within a fun, and innovative scrum team and dynamic working environment? Do you want to make a great contribution to the development of our high traffic website? Then we are looking for you!
What does your team look like?
Within the Product & Development department we work with multiple multifunctional development teams consisting of frontent- and backend developers assisted by UX Designers, a QA engineer and a Conversion Analyst. You will be part of our in-house development team of over 20 people from more than 10 different countries.
The teams are responsible for the development and DevOps of all our:
- HotelSpecials- and BungalowSpecials websites available in NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, NO, DK, SE and UK;
- Back-office, Channel Management and Extranet environments for our colleagues & our suppliers like the hotels and holiday parks.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That is why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy.
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer;
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities;
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development;
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance.
Skills & requirements
- 3+ years’ of experience as a Product Owner in an online focused Company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience in the field of high traffic E-Commerce;
- Affinity with Conversion Optimization is a pre;
- Experience in or Knowledge of the Travel Industry is also a pre.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
- A salary according to our scale systeem between €5075 and €6768;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- MacBook pro;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- 24/7 access to our online learning platform;
- 100% paid leave when your partner gives birth.
- Interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’;
- Questions? Get in touch with Jeroen Koopman, HR Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31(0)6-14730854;
- Our interview process consists of two rounds;
- Two job interviews will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation;
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: BookerZzz is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BookerZzz via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of BookerZzz. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BookerZzz as a result of the referral or through other means.