Are you looking for a challenging role in Sales where you can practice your sales skills and have fun at the same time? Would you like to work and learn in one of the most competitive industries there is to be found online? Then we are looking for you!
Account Manager (BungalowSpecials)
What does an Account Manager actually do?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the business development of your own group of holiday parks on our websites. This means that you are working closely together with the parks, but also with other departments such as Content, Business Intelligence and Online Marketing. You ensure a good supply of holiday parks on our platform and develop Sales campaigns. Why? To grow our business and develop stronger positions. Did we mention you’ll keep a close eye on the market and respond to changing conditions? Well, that’s also what you are going to do!
Stuff you will be doing:
- You are negotiating profitable partnerships with your accounts and close contractual agreements;
- You are responsible for matching our product offers to the customer demands by improving existing products and sales campaigns;
- You are acquiring new property accounts to join our platform;
- You are keeping your property data up to date in our CRM system;
- You are analysing market and business figures to be able to respond to actual developments;
What does the BungalowSpecials Sales team look like?
The Bungalow Specials Sales team consist of Jessica, Category Manager, Melanie, Sr. Account Manager and…you! The team is managed by Menno. The team works closely together with the Sales teams of HotelSpecials and the Sales Support team, all with a lot of experience in travel & hospitality.
What we like you to have?
- A completed Bachelor Degree in preferably Tourism and Hotel Management;
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Sales Management;
- Commercial and Sales skills;
- Key User knowledge level of Sales CRM applications;
- Good written and verbal communicative skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- You are native Dutch and preferably experienced with the French language (written and spoken).
- Get adrenaline from scoring targets and love to work together in a team to book results;
- Contribute to a fun working environment;
- Take ownership of your own projects and initiatives;
- Want to take care of your holiday park partners;
- Are an excellent communicator;
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our two brands HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels and over a 1.000 holiday parks. You can read more on our company website www.bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the Central Station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement when you live more than 10 km’s away from the office;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- No reservation costs for bookings;
- 100% paid paternity leave;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table tennis and table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties, unless if we’re allowed too again. In the meantime we do this digitally.
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’. Any questions? Mail Simone van Gorp via firstname.lastname@example.org or call or whatsapp 06-38762512.