Do you have a passion for tourism or hospitality and are you looking for a challenging and varied internship at an international and fast-growing organization? Are you able to work independently in a Sales department? We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
Sales Support Trainee Nordics
What are you doing at BookerZzz?
As an intern you are part of the Supply department, which is responsible for the product offers of Hotels and Holiday Parks on the websites of HotelSpecials/BungalowSpecials. You follow an internship in the Sales Support team who are responsible for the continuation of our existing product propositions of hotel and holiday park offers at BookerZzz.
During your internship you will be co-responsible to assure a constant match between the product offers and the consumer demand and for this purpose the Sales Support team collaborates intensively with other departments like Content, Business Analytics and Content Marketing. You contribute to the maintenance of the relations with the hotels/holiday parks and you are a professional sparring partner for these relations. You contribute to the increase of revenue of the designated hotels and holiday parks and you work daily on sales activities in the Sales Support team.
What can you learn at BookerZzz?
- Ensuring the optimization of availability of hotel rooms and holiday homes on our platforms;
- Supporting hotel/holiday park partners with loading of promotions, rates and availability and adjusting the online accommodation presentations on our websites;
- Administrating availability and rates of accommodations in our back office systems;
- Maintaining and deepening relations with hotels/holiday parks via email and phone contact.
What are you bringing?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
- MBO work and thinking level with affinity for the Tourism or Hospitality industry;
- You are currently enrolled in a Tourism/Management/Commercial study (3rd year preferably);
- You are at least available for an internship period of 3 months from February 2020;
- Excellent language skills in Swedish (and good language skills in English);
- Excellent communication and commercial skills;
- You are accurate, curious, full of initiative and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You already live in the Netherlands or are willing to move here.
What does your team look like?
An internship at BookerZzz means getting experience in an innovative, dynamic and fast-growing company with mostly young colleagues. Our corporate culture is informal and result-oriented. In addition of gaining work experience, you will get the opportunity to develop a broad perspective in e-commerce and we offer you a wide view into the world of Analytics, IT, Marketing & Sales.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- An exciting internship environment with room for your ideas;
- An internship fee of € 350,00 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week (in case you need to relocate to the Netherlands, we provide you an internship fee of € 550,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- A dedicated internship supervisor to guide you through your internship;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and an onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities.
Who are we?
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer-orientated approach, we help more than 1 million happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 110 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Mission: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free.
Does that sound like an organization you would like to contribute to? Please feel welcome to visit us for a cup of coffee at our office!
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam. We recently moved! See the pictures and read the story of our New Office
Are you interested in this internship position? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a letter of motivation through the ‘apply’ button. Convince us that you are the right person for the job!
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can get in touch with our Recruitment department via 023-3024694.