Are you a customer focused and commercially minded team player ready for the next step? Would you like to be part of the Sales Team Germany located in Haarlem (15 minutes from Amsterdam) where you can work with and coach a young and ambitious team and grow business from our existing customers? Do you have a real ‘hands-on’ mentality and are you able to contribute to the success of HotelSpecials team Germany? Are you (near) native German speaker? Then you are the right person for this job!
Due to replacement in the Sales Team we are immediately looking for a:
Senior Account Manager DACH
What will you be doing?
As Senior Account Manager you will drive the rest of the team to higher performance. You will be responsible for the account management and business growth out of an existing substantial group of primarily A-account properties and chain accounts. You will be working closely with properties (hotels/holiday parks) and other departments, such as Content Marketing, Business Analysis and Online Marketing. You will think of new Specials and sales campaigns to grow our business and develop stronger positions. Creating sales opportunities and implementing these initiatives together with the Account Management team will also be part of your role.
What does your day look like?
Of course your day starts with a nice coffee. 80% of your time you will spend on sales; growing the current network and have frequent contact with your customers: a substantial group of primarily key accounts. The other 20% consists of coaching the rest of the team. Your role consists of:
Business Development: you will negotiate strategic partnerships with your accounts and close contractual agreements on annual terms. You will have a large account responsibility, create new products and sales campaigns, you are responsible to grow and maintain A-accounts and support your junior colleagues when necessary on, for example, price and availability development.
Planning & Organization: suggesting improvements to facilitate administration in CRM and annual planning on projects and visits are part of your role.
Analysis & KPI’s: you will define BookerZzz’ market position by analyzing market and business figures and set the business targets. Primarily objective is the growth of our labels in the existing markets. You will benchmark A-accounts and chains and set joint B2B targets based on KPI’s.
Coaching & Tutorship: you will be a role model and coach the account managers, you will provide training (like basic sales training) to your colleagues.
How does your team look like?
The Account Management team DACH consists of the Team Lead, a Senior Account Manager (this vacancy), 1 medior and 1 junior account manager and 2 account manager support. The medior and junior account managers have their own accounts.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
- An Higher education/academic degree or equivalent ability (preferably Tourism and Hotel Management);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Account Management of which at least 2 years in a similar senior position;
- Track record of commercial and sales skills;
- Experience in Leisure/Hotel industry;
- Key User knowledge level of Sales CRM applications;
- Experience with project work;
- Good written and verbal communicative skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Master of the Dutch and/or English language;
- (Near) Native German speaker, German nationality is a strong plus.
Who are we?
BookerZzz is a fast-growing company that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe. Through 18 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 100 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Mission: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- Bonus scheme;
- Company car;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program including an introduction day with guided tour of Haarlem;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities and legendary parties.
Not actively looking for another job but feeling curious? Please feel free to come and visit us for a cup of coffee!
- Interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’;
- Questions? Get in touch with Corporate Recruiter Ymke via +31- 23 3024 694 or +31 6 387 62 512.
- Our interview process consists of two rounds. Two job interviews will be focused on your professional experience and personal motivation. The interview process will be concluded by an interview with our cultural ambassadors who will focus on your cultural fit within our organization.
- A reference check and an assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
Do you think you are the candidate we are looking for? Please submit your application via the ‘apply’ button on this page. We are looking forward to your application!