Do you love digital marketing as much as you love travelling? Do you want to learn all about search engine optimization (SEO)? Come and be part of our team.
Per September 2020 we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
What does your day look like?
As SEO intern you will support our team of Content Specialists in their daily SEO tasks and you will be in charge of creating SEO tasks for all our labels. After your time here you can also talk like all the other SEOs and know what SERP, Panda, Penguin, GSC and crawl budget means. Hell, if your lucky you might even call yourself a white hat SEO. If you have no clue what that meant you can still apply for this exciting internship.
Your core activities:
- Analyzing search patterns
- Perform keyword analysis
- Suggest content improvements
- On page SEO analysis
- Build links
- Content consolidation and blogging
- Create and follow up on SEO tasks you assign to the content team
What are you going to learn?
- How to rank well in high competition search phrases and keywords
- How to research and write SEO friendly content;
- How to increase the authority and visibility of a website;
- The basics of PR and branding;
You will learn SEO from our experienced team and learn how to rank in travel – one of the most competetive nisches online. You will also leanr how e-commerce websites rank well and how to structure content to leverage it in search engines.
What does your team look like?
An internship at BookerZzz means getting experience in an innovative, dynamic and fast- growing company with mostly young colleagues. Our corporate culture is informal and result oriented. In addition of gaining work experience, you will get the opportunity to develop a broad perspective in e-commerce and we offer you a wide view in the world of Analytics, IT, Marketing & Sales.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
- You are currently enrolled in a Tourism/Communications/Marketing study (3rd year preferably);
- You speak good English plus either German or Dutch (or even all three:) )
- You are fulltime available per September 2020 for 4–6 months;
- You love data and analysis;
- You have a competetive mindset;
- You already live in the Netherlands or are willing to move here.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- An exciting internship environment with room for your ideas;
- An internship fee of € 350,00 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week (in case you need to relocate to the Netherlands, we provide you an internship fee of € 550,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- A dedicated internship supervisor to guide you through your internship;
Are you interested in this internship position? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a letter of motivation through the ‘apply’ button. Convince us that you are the right person for the job!
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can get in touch with our Recruiter Diane via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 06-38762512.
In order to speed up the process, we prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: BookerZzz is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BookerZzz via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of BookerZzz. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BookerZzz as a result of the referral or through other means.