Are you an experienced data-driven Content Marketeer? Do you enjoy leading and motivating a team? And are you ready for your next challenge? Then we might be looking for you!
Due to replacement in the team we are immediately looking for a:
Team Lead Content Marketing
What does your day look like?
As Team Lead of our Content Marketing department you and your team are responsible for all content on our websites. In order to ensure that we promote our best deals and keep our customers happy, you keep our marketing calendars are up-to-date and help your team to base their decisions on the most important data at hand. Together, you drive traffic to our websites and you ensure that our users find exactly what they are looking for.
Additionally, you work closely together with our sales, IT and BI department and that’s why it’s important that you are an outstanding communicator. During your typical day at HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials you will have to multitask between people management, projects and the strengthening of our brand awareness (internally as well as externally).
Your core activities:
- You will be in charge of leading the team of international Content Specialists and interns. You are responsible for target-setting, coaching and general oversight of the team activities;
- You use our various data sources at hand to understand the needs of our target groups and to make adjustments to our content strategy where needed;
- You analyze and work with data you receive from the BI team with respect to i.e. conversion rates, search queries and bounce rate;
- You act as a point of contact for other departments, specifically the sales teams, and you lead the joint cooperation between teams in order to ensure that we present our best deals;
- You play an important role in the organization and execution of outreach projects, for example our annual HotelWeek, and you show initiative for new ideas;
- With the help of PR activities and authority building online, you are increasing our brand awareness and you give valuable input on how we can strengthen our position;
- You will coach your team on the job to improve their knowledge and coordinate their tasks if necessary.
What does your team look like?
Our Content Marketing Team consists of 6 Content Specialists (senior/medior/junior), 1 email marketeer as well as up to 4 interns. You report directly to our Marketing Manager located in Sweden. You will be working closely together with other stakesholders such as Performance Marketeers from the Digital Marketing Team, Product Owners and our Sales Team Leads.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That’s why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a “yes, we can” mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us.
You should have:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or information technology;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Content Marketing of which at least 2 years in a leadership role;
- Solid knowledge of SEO and content marketing strategies;
- An analytical and data–driven approach;
- Ability to motivate others and to keep the focus on the big picture;
- Fluent in English (and Dutch and/or German is a big plus);
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Search Console, SemRush and other marketing tools;
- Understanding of the challenges facing a travel and e-commerce company operating in an international, multi-lingual, multi-label marketplace;
- Experience within the travel industry is an advantage.
- Are structured and you have a passion for planning and organizing;
- Enjoy taking responsibility;
- Are creative and performance-driven;
- Are capable of coaching and motivating others while focusing on the big picture;
- Like to analyze problems and can easily make judgments.
Who are we?
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe via the labels HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 110 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our Mission: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free. Does that sound like an organization you would like to contribute to? Please feel welcome to visit us for a cup of coffee at our office! Read here how it all began!
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam. We recently moved! See the pictures and check out the story of our new office.
What do we offer you?
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly ski trip to Winterberg and legendary parties.
- Interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ‘apply button’;
- Questions? Call or WhatsApp our recruiter Ymke on +31 (0) 6 387 62 512;
- Our interview process consists of three rounds; 1st round with Recruiter and Team Lead Content Marketing, 2nd with Team Lead Supply and Senior Content Specialist and 3rd a skype call with our Marketing Manager in Sweden;
- We strive for a quick and clear application procedure.
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.